Macnaughton Holdings Ltd (hence forth known as Macnaughton) recognises the importance of protecting the privacy of anyone who provides us with personal data by whatever means it is collected.
(1) respect your privacy and confidentiality of any data gathered.
(2) only record your personal details in the manner and for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement and use it only for the purposes of which it has been collected.
(3) keep your personal details secure as far as possible from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
(4) not sell, rent, trade or otherwise knowingly share or provide your personal information to any third party except (i) other companies in the Macnaughton group of companies or (ii) insofar as any user or viewer has consented thereto or (iii) insofar as Macnaughton is legally obliged to do so.
Any information collected indirectly will be used by Macnaughtononly: to monitor the volume;type and pattern of traffic using this web site; to develop the design and layout of the web site to meet legal obligations to Macnaughton is subject; and for other administrative and planning purposes.
Macnaughton collects personal information such as:
- contact name
- company name
- email address
- postal address
- telephone number
- fax number
- web site address
This information is provided voluntarily when making use of the services Macnaughton provide. Macnaughton enters such information into a database. At Macnaughton your trust is important to us and we are committed to safeguarding your personal data. Our systems have several levels of protection and security in place to protect your data, and tight internal access controls.
Any personal information collected directly may be used by Macnaughton to satisfy orders, to monitor the number of visitors to the web site and for generally improving the services offered by Macnaughton.
Our web site contains hypertext links. Macnaughton is not responsible for the privacy policies operated by the owners of those sites and does not accept responsibility for any information obtained by third parties as a result of use by you of such hypertext links.
Access to Information:
Under The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) you have the below access rights:
- The right to ask us to correct any errors in the data we hold.
- The right to ask us to delete any data we hold.
- The right to ask us to provide your data in a readable format to be passed to a third party
- The right to request a copy of all data we hold. Macnaughton will provide you with a copy within one month of the receipt of the request. There will be a charge of £10.00 sterling for all information Macnaughton maintains about you. This will provided upon written request to:
Macnaughton Holdings Limited
Perth PH1 3UN
Or by email to:
VAT Registration Number 788 9104 74
Company Number SC101334
Click here for our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants